You have been uniquely created by God to participate in His mission! We have two main ways that you can get involved with serving at the Vineyard: 1) Service Teams, and 2) Community Involvement & Missions Partnerships.
Service Teams: One of the ways that we do life together at the Vineyard is by participating in a service team. We are a church where “everyone gets to play” and we believe our church functions best when many different people are using their unique gifts. Our service teams take turns on Sunday mornings sharing all of the responsibilities of the church, all the way from making coffee to playing the drums. Read the brief descriptions of each of the teams below, then fill out the form at the bottom of the page and check the teams that sound interesting to get more information!
Read these service team descriptions and then sign up below!
- VINEYARD KIDS: Our goal is to disciple, challenge, equip, and empower kids at their level of understanding in a safe environment where they are loved, accepted, and respected. Roles: Teach and interact with 0-12 year olds during services. *Application and background check required.
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Our goal is to make a great first impression on all who walk through the doors by greeting, meeting, and treating everyone like family. Roles: Greeter, door greeter, Info Center
- WORSHIP ARTS: Our goal is to set an atmosphere of worship through quality music, expressive example, and following what God is doing in His people. Roles: Sound and video technicians, musicians, vocalists. *Audition required. The worship team also requires rehearsals on the weeks you serve on Thursday nights at 6:30 pm.
- CAFÉ: Our goal is to serve the spiritual family by creating a fun and comfortable Café. Roles: prepare Café and kitchen, serve food & drinks, cleanup
- PRAYER RESPONSE: Our goal is to help anyone respond to God’s love and healing through encouraging words and prayer. Roles: Pray for people and deliver encouraging messages from God. *Prayer response training required.
- USHERS: Our goal is to provide a safe atmosphere for everyone to experience God. Roles: Distribute programs, pass offering buckets
- COMMUNION: To provide the opportunity for everyone to experience God through the sacrament of communion. Roles: Prepare & clean up communion elements
Now that you’ve read the descriptions for the teams, sign up using the form below! Each of the teams serves for 2 weeks and then you get 4 weeks off. You can pick whether you would like to serve first service (8:45-10:30) or second service (10:30-12:15).
Request to Join a Service Team
Fill out the form below for more information about our service teams. You can expect a reply within 2-3 business days. Thank you for being interested in serving at the Vineyard!
2402 W. Kimberly Rd.
Davenport, IA 52806